Friday, January 1, 2010

It's been a good day

And I've enjoyed it. I slept quite late today. Later than I'll admit to. I was up until after 3 a.m. though, so I guess sleeping late on New Year's day is not all that unusual. Although I had not one drop of alcohol last night. I was just up because I wasn't sleepy.

After I did get up, I started reading email and looking over some things on the computer. A bit later, I put a couple of things on etsy and for the first time, listed some things on ebay. Of course, in order to do the listings, I had to take photographs and do some photo editing. Last night was the first time I'd ever reduced photo sizes on my own. Today, I did more of that.

My creativity is bursting forth from all of this. I hope to try to do some other things with my photos in the editing program my hubby has. I've never explored it before. Hope to get to this week. I also want to get more things online, both that I create and that I find around the house that I can part with. It's time to de-clutter my life and my house. To open myself up to more creativity. To get healthy and continue to explore. Those are the wishes I have for myself and for everyone this year.

No comments: