Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Kid Fun

I thought my grandson looked so cute in his orange t-shirt today. I told him that I wanted to take his picture and he just smiled and posed for me.






















When I had visited them around Easter, I purchased a "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith. I had a lot of fun wrecking it and the girls had a lot of fun watching me and giving me encouragement and ideas. They each asked for one of their own to wreck. So, today I gave them one! In this photo, you can see granddaughter number two with the paper cup she made from one of the pages. She had a little trouble making the "point" watertight, so she came up with the idea of taping it! Smart girl!












Granddaughter number one has been collecting rocks the last couple of days. I think she has the makings of a true rock hound! Who knows, maybe one day she and I will go to some of these mines that let the public look for gems and we'll see if we can find some diamonds or other such treasures!




No comments: