Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Mouse Lives On

I found evidence of a mouse living in my car yet again! When you live in a rural area, you have to deal with mice on a regular basis, in one way or another. Unfortunately, they have found a way through my heating and air conditioning system and into my PT Cruiser. I've owned the PT, for several years and over those years, I've had many mice get into my car and make a mess of first one thing and then another. They chew up the things that are left inside and they even make a nest and attempt to raise their young. Fortunately, I haven't found any mouse babies in my car yet.

The mice hide and only come out when it's cool and dark or maybe it's just when I'm not in the car. For some reason, once they find their way in, they don't seem to be able find their way out. So, I've had to resort to mouse traps in my car. You should see the look on the faces of the people who bring my groceries to the car when they see the mouse traps!

So, I've got to load up the mouse traps again. For the first time this summer. I thought I had seen the last of the little buggers.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Thanks for telling me I was sitting in mouse droppings after the fact. You're such a wonderful aunt :)

Sharon said...

IF I had noticed it before you sat, I would have told you then, Booger Butt!

You're such a wonderful niece too! :)