Friday, September 11, 2009

Questions and a Chance to Remember

First, we cannot let this day pass without remembering all those we lost eight years ago to terrorists attacks or to those we've lost since then, who were trying to make us safe from future attacks. God Bless them all and their families and friends. The attacks were so senseless. The lost have not been forgotten. To the rescuers and military -- Thank you.





I got a jury summons today. My first reaction was not one I'm proud of. I served on a jury a little over a year ago and to be quite honest, I do not want to again. All, I can do is hope that it is not a murder trial again. Or something else equally traumatic to listen to. I've got my fingers crossed that I'm not picked.





I'm beginning to think I'll never slept regularly again. It's been over a month now. Oh, I'll sleep fine for a few days, but it doesn't last. I remember when I was a kid, my grandparents saying something about getting older and not needing as much sleep. Have I gotten there already and I just don't know it yet?





KD, why?

No comments: