Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cape Cod Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips with Sea Salt and Vinegar


I'm exhausted. I feel head achy and somewhat crummy. I'm eating my favorite chips, for medicinal purposes, of course. If you find these in the store, give them a try. You'll either love them or hate them. I don't believe there is an in between. If you love them, watch out. I've never been that fond of chips, I could take them or leave them. These -- I can't leave once I start them. I'll eat them until my tongue is sore. Until I'm so full of salt that I can't button my jeans with ease. Until I can smell vinegar when I've left the closed bag in one room and I've gone into another! I'm a lost cause when it comes to these.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

OH! These are the chips! I've never had them, and am afraid to try them now that you've said how deadly addictive they are because I love sea salt and vinegar chips.

Oh, and I finished Dead To The World yesterday. So good!! Ahh that Eric!! My favorite part, of course, is their first love scene. I've been re-reading that part haha.