Monday, August 31, 2009

Funny!

I accidentally posted on my nephew's blog earlier. I don't know exactly how I did it. I had logged onto my blog to post on one of my sister's laptops. I wrote my post and then clicked "publish post". It popped up on my nephew's blog at that point and not on mine. Confusing to someone like me. My sister was surprised to see that her son had a blog. He'll be eleven on Wednesday.

I told him about the accidental posting later, so that he could go in and delete it. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember his password, so not only can he not delete it, he can't even post on it. Anyway, my nephew was telling his mom that he had asked her if he could start the blog and that she had told him that it was fine with her "as long as it didn't cost any damn money". I thought that was a hoot!

1 comment: