Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ice Cream


This is my favorite "summer" ice cream. Blue Bell's Banana Pudding is wonderful and it's seasonal so it can only be found in the summer! Tastes exactly like banana pudding. It's good with chocolate sauce on it too. Fortunately, I'm not truly addicted to ice cream. As you've probably noticed from my photos, I'm not exactly thin, so I try to hold the ice cream to a minimum. I purchase only one 1/2 gallon of the Banana Pudding ice cream a year. If I could find it in a smaller container, I'd get that instead.




During the holidays, I like Braums Peppermint ice cream. I can usually get by with a couple of scoops, but it just isn't the holidays without my peppermint ice cream. I don't start wanting it until after Thanksgiving and I have it before Christmas rolls around. That's the only time of year I ever want it. I recently discovered that Braums carries their Peppermint ice cream year round. Didn't do a thing for me. I don't want it until Thanksgiving has left us behind.




The rest of the year, if I happen to need a bite of ice cream, I like chocolate of various degrees and Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

5 comments:

pam q said...

Peppermint---yum.

Banana Pudding---YUCK!!!!!

I am pretty boring---give me plain old vanilla.

Or a Hazelnut Caramel Java Chiller from Sonic............

Sharon said...

Don't YUCK it until you try it. ;)

Luckybear said...

Hi Sharon - sure wish I hadn't seen this post. Banana Pudding sounds delish! :) I can't resist Blue Bell Rocky Road.

-Kari

PS - I will miss you at the game tomorrow!

The McClendons said...

I didn't know there was a Banana Pudding flavor-I will have to try it! I like Ben and Jerry's "Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler."

Sharon said...

Sundey, Oh, I like the Ben and Jerry's Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler too. It's pretty dang good.

Kari, I'll miss being at the game, good luck to "your" team even though I'll be cheering against them. ;)