Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium
















Last Saturday, my son and I took the granddaughters to the Dallas World Aquarium. Here are a few of the things we saw. Most of the photos we took didn't turn out well. There were a lot of people there. Granddaughter number one wanted to take photos, but was having trouble with the glass, even with the flash off. She did take a great shot of the spotted stingray. Don't know the proper name of it. Granddaughter number two took the great shot of the octopus. I never could get the shot I wanted of the manatee.

2 comments:

The McClendons said...

I didn't know you were headed into the city or I would have sent you this neat thing I have with all the activities for kids around town.

Did you stay for the feedings? We would have met you up there-Anderson is obsessed with sharks!

It sounds like they had a really fun time. :)

Sharon said...

That was just about the activity limit for us on that day. Josh didn't want to be driving all over since he'd spent so much time in the car to get home in the first place and was soon headed out again. I had to curtail a lot of my plans because of driving times.

Wish I had thought to mention the trip up to you. It would have been great for everyone to get together.