Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Bright Side Project

It's a beautiful sunshiny day outside. I can hear the birds singing and I want to make art today. Of course I have several other things to do also, mostly the washing of clothes and dishes. We're about out of both around here. Regardless of what is going on, I almost always start my day with checking out my email. I get daily emails from several sources and one of my favorites is from The Bright Side Project. A really fun website that "delivers daily sunshine" with giveaways! All you do is answer a question each day and if your answer is picked, you win! Of course you have to check back to see if you won too and claim your prize if you did. Which is no problem since, if you're like me, you're checking them out daily anyway.

I've had a lot of fun answering questions on the blog. Even more fun reading the answers given by others. I haven't won anything, but if I ever do, I'll let you know. Until then, because it could indeed be a long wait for me to actually win something, be sure to check them out by clicking on the link above. I bet you'll enjoy them too!

No comments: