Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo of the week 7 of 39 -- For Sale


There were so many odd and really cool things for sale, but I wasn't able to get the shots of them that I had wanted to. I still may do it in the future and then put them up, just for grins.
I don't know about other places, but we seem to have a lot of these types of things for sale. I'm always seeing a big container that used to be on an 18 wheeler or even a box car from a train for sale. They make great storage units, is what I've been told. Especially out in the country where you have all kinds of crap to store and the room to do it. Honestly, I don't think I'd ever want one of those 18 wheeler containers. I'd just keep imagining all the things that could have been carried in it! Yuck. Gives me the heebee jeebies. Maybe I watch too much TV.
Next week's theme is "mural or graffiti".

3 comments:

Anairam said...

Here (in SA) containers are very popular - they are used as small shops in many areas. There has also recently been (in conjunction with a big art fair) an exhibition on converting containers into housing. For a family living in a cardboard and corrugated iron house, such a converted container would be luxurious in comparison.

Sharon said...

Wow, never thought of that.

pam q said...

I definitely have a lot of crap to store.....I wonder what these things cost??