Monday, March 30, 2009

Two Questions


What is the wildest or most fun thing you've ever done? For me, I think it would have to be taking a ride in a hot air balloon in my 20's. My momma gave me the ride as a Christmas gift and I went up with my dear Aunt Joan. I had a hard time getting up in the gondola. I'm pretty short. After we were airborne, it felt like I was the star of a parade! I can remember all the dogs barking crazily as we flew over and people coming out to see what was going on. They'd wave to us and we'd wave back. It was lots of fun! (I'm the one in the front on the right in red with a big grin on my face. Can't believe my hair! You can't see Aunt Joan.)

I'm working on a new list of things I'd like to do and accomplish. One of them will have to do with photography. I'm thinking a weekly photo project. What would you challenge me to photograph on a weekly basis? I'm not guaranteeing that I'll pick your choice, but I'll surely give it some thought.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my two questions.

No comments: