Monday, March 2, 2009

Migraines and Mistakes or I truly miss my MIND!

Yesterday, I had one of the worst migraines I've had in ages. I took one zomig and got rid of the throbbing and nausea, but the pain persisted. I took another zomig, but nothing else happened. After a couple of hours of the pain, I was starting to think I'd have to go to the hospital when I got the idea to drink caffeine. I asked my hubby to go buy me a real Coke. I drank it and took three ibuprofen. It worked! I didn't even have the sore head that I normally do the day after today. Not to worry, I won't be starting to drink Cokes again though. It tasted horrible to me. Like a Pepsi. I've hated Pepsi ever since I toured the Pepsi plant when I was a kid, got too hot and upchucked. They never taste as good coming back up.


Today I was thrilled to find an email from the Texas Rangers baseball organization. They have a pre-sale of single game tickets going on starting today for what I can only assume they call good customers (or former customers maybe). Anyway, I jumped on the website as soon as I read the email and went directly to the opening day tickets sales. I snagged two seats! I was so happy!!! Right up until I realized that I would be in CA by then. I'm leaving on the 4th and the game is on the 6th. I don't know if I'll even be able to see the game there! So depressing. I had even talked my hubby into going with me. A first. I hope he'll still go and I hope he has fun. Maybe I can get him to go again next year -- with me.

No comments: