Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Giving Up Yet!

Yesterday I tried to win tickets to see Keith Urban in concert in March in Dallas at the House of Blues. It was really simple to win. Show up at the designated Verizon store wearing the correct things on a t-shirt or have a picture of Keith on your cell phone. I was third in line when they ran out of tickets! I'm not giving up though. There are other opportunities to win and I'll be there each time until I do or the contests are over! Have I ever mentioned that I really enjoy Keith Urban?



The very first time I ever saw him was on Austin City Limits while I was in Nashville for the American Quilter's Society quilt show. My friend Beth and I met up in Nashville and made a week of it, sewing and seeing the show. I was working on my mom's log cabin quilt the first time I heard him sing and knew who he was. I'd heard him on the radio many times, of course, but I was never one of those people who knew who sang what song. I'm a bit better now. I can sometimes even tell you the name of the song and who sings it!

I'll let you know when and if I win the tickets.

No comments: