Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spread a little Love

I told you about getting these fun rocks in a previous post. When I went to Dallas earlier this week, I spread the love a little a left a couple in the places I visited. The first one is at a Chipotle's restaurant in Mesquite, Texas.



Later I left one on a water fountain in an office building I had to go to. Remember that you can click on the photos to enlarge them if you want to be able to read the rocks easier.



I wonder how long the rocks stayed at their locations? I hope someone found them and fell in love with them and took them home. I was going to put one in a tree knot hole, but the hole looked deep and I didn't want it to fall in. Then I noticed a tag hanging from the tree on a nail. It got me to wondering if it had been there for years or if it was something someone had put there like I had been doing. I'm going to make sure to take my camera again next time I go there and if it's still there, I'll take a picture of it for y'all to see. Then you can tell me what you think it is.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Cute idea, but those rocks are so cute, I'm afraid I may have kept them for myself! (LOL!) But then again, that's no way to spread the love is it? Great idea!