Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little More for Today

I finally uploaded my photos onto the computer from my camera. These were photos that I've had in there since Quilt Celebration in mid-March. Looking through them reminded me of several things that I had wanted to write about. Unfortunately, life kept me from actually writing about almost all of it. So, I'll be playing catch-up over the next few weeks.

One thing I want to mention right now is a movement I plan to participate in. It's called 29 Gifts in 29 Days. I first wrote about it in this posting, if you'd like to read about where the idea came to me from, just click on the link.

I now have the book written by Cami and I started reading it last night when I got home. I'm a little more than half way through it. Cami started this because of her health problems. I want to start it to get my focus off of my life. There has been constant upheaval in my life for well over a year now. I don't feel that I've truly gotten to handle each thing as it has come up. I may never get to, but right now, I want to concentrate on other things besides me.

No comments: