Monday, July 5, 2010

Leaping Lizards

I didn't know how to add video from youtube until the last posting. That gave the the idea of sharing my very favorite video with you. This is one from a local Dallas station, channel 5 KXAS which is an NBC station. It happened years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember the newscaster's name. I'm pretty sure it happened on either an early morning show or a Saturday show. I wish I had seen it live when it happened. I've seen the video so often that it almost feels like I did see it live! If you don't laugh at this (I do every single time I see it!) your funny bone is broken!

2 comments:

The McClendons said...

Have you ever seen the video of The Grape Lady? It's my favorite news blooper.

SE'LAH... said...

you're hilarious.

wishing you the loveliest of days. Hope it's fill with kindness. one love.