Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 4 of 29 Gifts in 29 Days

I gave several gifts today. Some without really thinking about them and a few without the proper feeling in my heart at the time I gave. I'm not going to even tell about them. So, on to the ones I'll share....I gave one out of sheer joy and that was a $20 tip at Cracker Barrel restaurant. Our young waitress was a good, attentive waitress and she was also training someone new. I've always wanted to leave a large tip. This is not as large as I would have liked to leave, but I only had a twenty and three ones in my wallet. I used my debit card to pay for the meal for my momma and myself. We were traveling home from my brother-in-law's house. I loved treating momma to lunch too. When we got home, I made up my hubby's coffee pot for him. I don't know if he's noticed yet, but I'm hoping that he's pleasantly surprised when he does.

Hubby surprised me by finding a way to repair my old ipod! I didn't know where I had put it and looked around in the places I would have put it if I had put it away properly. It wasn't there. Then I glanced over toward the TV and there it was! Hubby is charging the battery now and will be repairing it soon. I'll be able to use it again in no time! Hurray!

No comments: