Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunny California






Well, here I am in California, visiting my son, daughter-in-law, granddaughters - CV and CL and my grandson JT! The problem -- because there are always problems in life -- is that I forgot that little gizmo that I put my photo card in, that I then put into the computer to download photos into the computer so I can share them with y'all and email them to friends and family! I am so unhappy about that! I guess I need a master list of things to pack for trips. So, my next two weeks of blog postings are going to be quite photo free. I hate that. I love to add photos to my postings! To me, they are as important as the words. One of the things I'd like to work on is the quality of my photos for my postings.

The other problem is that I won't be able to post my photo challenge photos until I return home! By the way, y'all are more than welcome to join in on the challenge in any way that you would like to. If you do, please let me know that you are doing so. You don't have to do this, of course, but I'd love to see what you photograph, so I'd appreciate it if you would. It would make me happy.

No comments: