Sunday, April 19, 2009

Home again, home again

I enjoyed every minute with my grandkids. I loved being with the family. It had been so long since I'd seen them all! I got lots of hugs and kisses. My grandson, JT had a new name for me almost daily. "My my-momma" or Gramma were the most used. CL started calling me some pet name that started with an M that I can't recall at the moment. I've got a call in to her to get it, so I can document it and not forget it again. CV just stuck with Gramma.  *The "M" name was Muriel.

We had a lot of fun! One of the things we did was buy and work on "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith. I saw it mentioned on a blog. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one it was. If I find it again, I'll post it. We all loved wrecking this book! It's really mine, so they loaned me crayons and gave me little ideas, which I suggested they use most of on their own since they also requested their own copy! So, I told them I'd get each of them one by the time they come see me in July.

All of that being said, I was extremely glad to get back to Texas. I missed the bluebonnets and my own bed!

No comments: