Friday, May 14, 2010

Second Post of the Day

I'm sure there are many of you who don't believe in ghosts or in spirits visiting from beyond. Well, here is something you don't know about me.....I do believe in them. I believe in them because I've felt them. I know I just lost some of you with that and I'm sorry to see you go. If you're still reading, I want to tell you about a little "visit" that I think I had from my sister the other night.

It was late at night. I was the only one up and the only reason I was up was that I needed to go to the restroom. So, I walked into the kids/guest restroom and had quietly shut the door so that I wouldn't wake anyone. I turned on the light and just as it was totally quiet in there -- the kids Colgate bottle started to tip back and forth. It did this 5 or 6 times. There was no breeze. No air conditioner running and no heater. There was nothing happening that could have made that toothpaste move. Nothing else was moving. Only the toothpaste. The same brand we used as children. I've pretty much used Colgate my whole life. I don't know what Teresa used as an adult. To me, that was her, "waving" hello to me. I can think of no other reason for the tipping. Can you?

Someday, I'll tell you about the times I felt my dad after his passing. Of have I done that already?

No comments: