Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm a Kiva Blog List Participant

I joined Kiva's blogger list a while back. This means that I will be posting some of the posts they have on their blog when they let me know that they have one that they want to share with my readers. The previous post that I posted today is the first one I've posted from Kiva's blog. I was supposed to do it on another occasion, but it was during the time that my daughter-in-law and sister had just passed, and quite honestly, I wasn't up to copying, pasting, clicking and all of that. So, I skipped it that time.

I was a little sad today to see that when I did it all this morning that the photos they had in the blog did not transfer over. So, if you want to see them, click here. This is the link to the blog itself.

I love the Kiva organization. I feel that they do a wonderful job. I hope you'll check them out.

No comments: