Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chase

My momma called me a little while ago and told me that my little town had been on her local news.  She lives outside of Houston and I live 70 miles, give or take, south east of Dallas, so this was indeed news to me.  She went on to explain that "they" were filming in our area.  Filming?  In my little town?  Are you kidding me?  What in the world is there to film in this little place?  So, she told me just a little about a new TV show that will be starting soon called "Chase" that is filming all over Texas and has been in my area filming.  Whoa!  As it said on her news report, that's "the biggest thing to happen around here since the local school went to state with its 6 man football team" several years back!  She said some of the local kids were going to be on the show.  Pretty cool!

So, I googled.  Chase is a new series that starts September 20th (next Tuesday) on NBC.  It will air at 9 PM central time.  I have no idea if I'll like it or not, but I do like police shows, so there's a good chance I will.  I've already set it up on my DVR to record all the new episodes.  After all, I have to watch until the little town in which I live near (and get my mail) shows up! 

*I don't actually live in the city limits.  This is a rural area and I'm just a bit outside the city limits, but I do get my mail there and my water is from there.  It's the closest I have to a town at this point. 

1 comment:

christina said...

how exciting that sounds! they are filming bits of the movie, transformers here.
xo
happy weekend!