Today I am thankful for:
1. my neti pot -- it kept me from getting really sick, once again
2. for quiet when the kids are at school -- I love these kids with all my heart and soul, but I am not used to three kids talking to me at once with TVs and computers going in the background. Lord help me!
3. for a good night's sleep -- when I can get it
4. for a rest break when I need it between chores
5. good, patient, kind teachers who actually sympathize with what a child has been through when they lose their mother -- Thank God for Mr. Perry!
6. for sleeping dogs
7. for trashmen
8. for wild bunny rabbits who hop into the back yard and make the minutes before school exciting
9. brand new books just waiting to be read -- even if they have to wait a long time
10. for newly cleaned out cabinets and drawers and the sense of accomplishment it gives you.
11. for the very precious hugs and kisses that little JT gives me in that special young child way that he does right now -- it is a fleeting moment that I have already lost with his sisters and I feel slipping through my fingers with him. Oh how I will miss this when it ends.
12. the knitting lessons with CL. It is our special time together. She's very good and will probably be teaching me things in a couple of years.