Friday, March 19, 2010

What's up with me?

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. The Dallas Quilt Celebration was great and odd (at least for me) this year. Saturday, I had a toilet spray me when I flushed it. I had to go buy a new t-shirt just so I could change clothes. Thankfully it was late in the day, so we were able to finish up with our work and I was able to head home for a shower and clothes washing. On Sunday, I locked my keys in my car as soon as I got to the show. My hubby was kind enough to forgo sleep in order to come unlock my car. Things got better from there. I'll tell you about my quilt trade when I can show photos.

On Monday, I started physical therapy for my right knee. Unfortunately, I hurt my back getting up from one of the machines. I went into extremely painful back spasms on Tuesday afternoon. I've been flat on my back taking muscle relaxers and pain medication since then. A second, even more painful spasm hit when I was in the bathroom peeing on Wednesday. I had horrible visions of having to call an ambulance to get me off the toilet. So, despite the pain and tears, I dragged myself to the bed, where I stayed until my dr. appointment yesterday. I was at the computer when the first spasm hit, so this is the first time I've even tried to get back on it. And I can tell that it's time for me to get back on the heating pad and away from it already.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

2 comments:

pam q said...

Oh my.

From spraying toilets to back spasms, you are really having a terrible time!

Rest up, Sharon!

I miss you!!!

M. Scle said...

It is really very bad to hear all those incidents that has happened with you, i am feeling very bad after reading all this but never mind all will be fine very soon.