Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photo of the Week 27 of 39 -- Spiral


The photo of these spiral seed pods was taken when my grand-
children were here visiting in August of this year. They were hanging on a tree in my daughter-in-law's parent's yard. The seeds remind me a little of the seeds of a Mimosa tree, but Mimosa seeds don't spiral and this tree doesn't have the pink puffy flowers of a Mimosa. The leaves don't look quite right either. I don't know what kind of tree this is. It was a very humid day. That's why the top left of the photo is somewhat cloudy. I think the camera had started to fog over a bit.
I believe this brings me up to date. I'll try to stay up to date now. Things have settled down in my life again. Thank you for your patience and for being there for me. I appreciate it more than I can say.
Next week's theme is "flowers".

No comments: