Friday, October 30, 2009

A Little News

I've signed up for an art challenge for next month. I have committed to do something artistic every day for the month of November. I plan to blog about it each day. Unfortunately, I will be at a quilt retreat mid-month and unable to blog while there, but I will blog about my artistic activities each day that I'm there, when I return. I'm really looking forward to this challenge. I hope you'll check in with me to see what I'm up to each day. In fact, you may want to even check it all out and join in yourself. If you do, click on the link in the first sentence of this posting. Leah actually has two challenges, one is the art challenge every day in November and the other is to be creative every day of the year.

1 comment:

pam q said...

Hey Sharon! I'm back home!!!

Thanks for the great tip on this art challenge---I just signed up too! I don't suppose I will get to create/post about it every day---lots for me to catch up on here, but I will do my best......

Can't wait to see what you create!