Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PTunia


I picked up my specialty license plate a few days ago. I've been meaning to take a picture of it since then. Today, I finally remembered to take the camera outside when I went. This was not my first choice, but I was thrilled to find it available. I have a bumper sticker on the back about the Dallas Quilt Celebration next month and there is also one of those frames that go around the license plate that says "Quilter's Go Around the Block". When I'm driving around now, everyone should know I'm a quilter and PTunia is the quilt mobile!
Just curious, do you name your car or sewing machine? I've got 2 Singer Feather Weight machines. One of them is currently living with my daughter-in-law in CA. That machine is named Sarah. The FW that I use at home is named Aunt Bea. I have an older Viking that I bought used. She came named, Ethel Marie. I also have a tan Singer 301 (which is what I am currently using the most), but I've never named her! I'll have to think on that. I think PTunia is the first of my cars that I've actually named. She's a cranberry (Looks purple to me!) PT Cruiser.

No comments: