Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is It Just Me?

I love to visit my sister and her family. The thing I enjoy most about seeing them is getting to talk to my sister and niece and if I'm really lucky, my momma will be visiting at the same time and I'll get to talk to her too. There is just something about talking with women that is so very special to me. So, much so that I crave it at times. Is that just me or do you crave the company of other women too? It's not that I don't enjoy my nephews, my brother-in-law or the husbands of my friends, but they are not the ones I feel a deep need to see and spend time with. Sorry to say this fellas, but for the most part, I'd be happy not to even see you guys. It's the women I want to spend time with and talk to. Please forgive me guys, I do love you all, but don't let the door hit you on your way out. We have some things to discuss here.

No comments: