- To watch the Texas Rangers and the Tampa Bay Rays play their 4th playoff game and hopefully see the Rangers win at home and go to the next level.
- To take a long hot shower and wash my hair
- To dry the load of clothes in the washer and wash a load of towels and one load of hubby's clothes.
- To eat at least two ice cream sandwiches
- To curl up and read
- To realize that if the only things I actually get done are the baseball game, eating the ice cream sandwiches and the reading, then that was all that was really essential today after all.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Listing the Essential
Today the prompt word at Sunday Scribblings is "essential". I decided that the best way to deal with it would be to list what is essential to me today. Here is the list in no particular order: