Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got new pictures today!


My son sent me new pictures of my grandkids today! I haven't seen them in person in over a year and it's just about to kill me. CL has bangs now and CV's hair is shorter, although you can't tell it from any of the pictures I got. There were pictures of the girl's first day at school (second and first grade!). JT had a picture in there with a buzz cut. His hair was so light that it looked like his little head had been shaved! There was a picture of my son with all three of his kiddos, but not one of my daughter-in-law M. She tries to stay behind the camera most of the time, I think. I'll have to be on the lookout for one of her to share. I know I have some, it's just a matter of finding one. I picked this picture to share because all three kids are in it and no one is blurry.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Hi Aunt Sharon! I can leave you comments now :)

Anyway, your blog makes me laugh. And maybe I'll make one on here so you can read it ;)

P.S. I was sitting on Lima Beads last night, and there was a free sting of the prettiest beads ever and these cute charms kept coming up...it made me sick that I have no money. But when I do, I'm going to order from there! You've made my addiction even worse :)

I love you!

Sharon said...

I'll be emailing you later. I've been bad about it since I started the blog. Next time you see free stuff on Lima, you better call me!

Love you too!