Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Week

I can't believe how many times I've been to Dallas this week or how busy I've been since I've returned home from CA. The good thing about being out and about so much is that the weather has been great and the bluebonnets have been even thicker, seemingly daily. I've put the radio on and sang along in all of my toneless glory. Fortunately, I traveled alone and no innocent persons were hurt by my singing. Believe me, that has not always been the case. Just ask my friends, if you happen to meet them at some point. They'll tell you.

I had my hair trimmed on Monday. I had hoped that it would be long enough after the trim, to cut and donate to Locks of Love. It wasn't. Looks like I have to grow it at least three more inches in order to have it long enough for me not to end up looking like a plucked bowling ball after the cut.

I've had blood work done and been to doctors for a check up. I've been to the dentist for an extremely overdue cleaning, only to find out that I need 5 crowns! I apparently grind or clench my teeth in my sleep you see, and after years of it, there is hell to pay as I have cracked all these teeth that need to be crowned. Somehow, it doesn't make me feel like a queen. There is also a little day surgery coming up next week, so I had some pre-op stuff to take care of. Thankfully, that's all taken care of and I can get back to taking care of the house. I feel like a little spring cleaning before it gets hot. Maybe I'll get some of it done in the next week or so.

No comments: