Saturday, January 3, 2009

I like this picture


I'm updating and changing my blog look today. May not finish because I'm looking through my files of pictures now to see if I have anything to use as my banner on the blog page. I've seen so many beautiful banners and mine is so plain. I don't know where anyone finds the great ones I've seen, so I'm assuming they made them from their own artwork.


Anyway, I came across this great photo of Marianne at the 2007 Quilter's Guild of Dallas Quilt Celebration (quilt show). I had forgotten all about this picture. I like it. Sure am glad I found it. It's still hard for me to believe she's gone, but the pain is a bit less now. I talk to her and I'm sure she (and anyone who may be listening) thinks I'm crazy. She's on my mind today because I got information about the Texas Rangers baseball season mini plan tickets. Marianne was my baseball game buddy. I plan to try to get opening day tickets, if I'm really lucky I may be able to. Otherwise, I'll watch the games on TV and quilt.

No comments: